Exciting opportunity to join a worldwide leading name in the manufacturing industry. In this newly created role, the S&OP Leader will play an instrumental role during an exciting phase of growth for the organisation. Working at a global level, you be a key influencer who will develop and operationalize the S&OP vision and be a key enabler who has significant strategic input. Remote working options.
If this sounds enticing, please get in touch to talk through the opportunity in more detail.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Liaising with commercial, finance and supply chain partners, the role is responsible for aligning all stakeholders around the “best in class” S&OP process.
- Work closely with the S&OP Leadership team to establish core S&OP and Analytics processes as well as establish a cadence for all S&OP events in the supply chain.
- Design and develop advance level S&OP and Analytics reports/presentations.
- Standardize the process for reporting information in the S&OP ensuring that the right level of information is available to the right audience at the right time.
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement process (CIP) projects within business S&OP domain. Manage all stages of project if necessary, including presentation to upper management.
- Interact regularly with cross-functional partners including internal and external manufacturing operations, demand planning, supply planning, customer service, distribution, finance and quality to resolve issues regarding their areas of responsibility.
- Support the sales & operations process, projects and supply chain activities with analyses, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3+ years S&OP Lead and/or Integrated Business Planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Key influencer who has worked at a global level.
- Relevant experience in a role requiring the application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field.
- Lead others to drive ongoing program improvements based on user feedback and performance measurements.
- Provide leadership, expertise, and technical/operational guidance to the stakeholders and operational teams.
- Be comfortable presenting ideas to senior-level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes.
- Have a combination of practical and intellectual skills, as well as ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses, hands-on projects, and project management.
- Critical thinker with the ability to bring others along, even those with conflicting priorities.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Remote working options
- Pension contributions
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.