RTR Accounting Lead - 12 month Contract - Hybrid - Co Mayo
RTR Accounting Lead is responsible for Record to Report (RTR) process for dedicated business units and coordination and oversight of accounting activities for this affiliate as a first point of contact regarding process matters and technical accounting expertise in US GAAP. Controller drives the coordinates the financial close process, prepares and reviews journal entries, reconciliations, financial and accounting analysis, etc.
- Maintain US GAAP and local ledgers including the preparation and / or review related journal entries and reconciliations.
- Drive and own the financial close process and calendar for entities, including responsibility for execution of related SOX controls.
- Support financial and accounting analysis involving complex transactions including but not limited to general accounting, fixed assets, intercompany and financial reporting activities / transactions.
- Review and sign off on USGAAP account reconciliations.
- Preparation of Flash reports for US GAAP including commentaries.
- Perform monthly monitoring and analysis.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Masters Degree with accounting or finance
- 5 years plus of progressive experience n accounting, planning and financial analysis.
- Experience in an international environment, pharma sector is a plus.
- Knowledge of USGAAP standard
- Strong computer skills i.e., Excel and SAP
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills,
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.