- Reference: LK46476
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Administration
This role involves rostering aproximately 80 employees and additional administrative duties related to customer care. This will require identifying/rostering the appropriately skilled staff to match our client’s requirements.You must have exceptional inter-personal, social, organisational and IT skills. Proven experience in a customer related environment is essential. You must be a good listener and bring a level of flexibility to this role.
- Experience of working with rostering systems is essential.
- Full driver’s license required.
- Geographicial knowledge of the Limerick area.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Professional report writing.
- Strong IT & analytical skills.
Requirements of Role:
- Must possess excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and people skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and to set deadlines.
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Must be an effective team player
- Possess excellent verbal, written and time management skills
- A multi-tasker who can organise and prioritise all aspects of this role.