- Reference: LK7894561x
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare
- Category: Banking & Finance
- Programme development and input into the implementation of regulatory and operational risk control standards
- Risk Assessment and documentation on the Operational Risk System, validate through testing the company wide risk and control self-assessment process and monitor the progress of treatment plans across the business.
- Testing – Perform risk based point on time assessment and testing as required
- Manage the process for monitoring and following up on all Ops Risk and Internal audit recommendations and treatment plans to resolve issues
- Preparing periodic reporting and ongoing remediation efforts to all relevant stakeholders
- Provide support and practical assistance to functional management to manage regulatory and operational risk
- Provide input to any new business development as required.
- Team development and working in a team environment with the objective of achieving the goals of the Risk Team.
- 3rd Level Degree in an economic or numerical discipline
- Previous experience in an Operational Risk or similar role
- Strong cross-functional experience either in-house or externally in a financial services environment
- Previous experience liaising with Regulators
Collins McNicholas were honoured to attend the CIPD HR Awards in the Intercontinental Hotel, Ballsbridge on Friday 16th February last as these awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievements in people management and development, honouring the valuable contribution that HR and L&D make to the success of every organisation. What a wonderful lunch event it was […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas Galway welcomes the appointment of Eoghan Curtin and promotion of Christopher O’Toole to Team Leaders! Eoghan is a highly experienced Account Manager with 12 years recruitment experience across all industry sectors with multiple agencies in Ireland, Canada & Switzerland. A native of Bushypark, Galway, Eoghan holds a Masters of Business and a […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more