Excellent job opportunity for a business or finance graduate with experience working with compliance, funds or financial services.
If you are looking to develop on your experience in an energetic and progressive company this could be a great opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be working with level 2 controls in monitoring and testing risk management.
If you would like to join an organisation and implement and support the enhancement of a risk framework this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Risk Analyst Job Description:
- Work in line with risk policies managing governance and oversight.
- Implement risk management methodology.
- Quality reporting.
- Process control requirements and error resolution.
- Risk assessments.
- Business or Finance related degree.
- Previous experience working in compliance, funds, risk or financial services.
- Analytical and problem-solving.
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org