Our client requires a Revit Technician to support the delivery of a broad range of projects. The position would suit motivated, practical, and adaptable individuals who have the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative Engineering and Environmental Consultancy. In the role of Revit Technician, you will support the Engineers in the production of full working models and drawings using Revit within the Civil/Structural Department. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on one’s own initiative, to co-ordinate models, with internal and external design team members, including Architects and Building services. You will be involved in an interesting mix of projects ranging from residential, commercial, and pharmaceutical.
The skills/attributes required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in the use of Revit and other modelling software to produce 3D designs. The role will also involve using AutoCAD for certain types of drawing
- Irish/UK experience a distinct advantage
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have good understanding of client needs and effective time-management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a good team player.
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible / Hybrid working hours
- Opportunities to work in a friendly environment on a diverse range of challenging and rewarding projects.
- Careers progression opportunities
- Accredited CPD Programme with support and mentoring
- Company Pension Scheme
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Financial support for further approved training
- Paid professional membership fee
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Andrew O’Neill.