- Reference: CJ46806
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
One of the leading Tech Startups in California is setting up a Finance team in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in putting together a team of self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
We are currently looking to speak with those who are interested in a progressive Revenue Operations Analyst position. As one of the initial hires to the Cork team your primary responsibilities will be to manage compliant and well supported deals as the company experiences sustained growth. This role reports into the Director of Revenue who will be based in Cork.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Primarily supporting the Deal Desk and Order Management functions
- Ownership of the global quoting and bookings process (field facing role)
- Partnering with Revenue Accounting to ensure quotes and orders contain acceptable terms.
- Assist in the response to urgent requests and queries from cross functional teams.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be a sales advocate & partner to internal organisations to understand complex sales issues.
- Determine efficiencies amongst quote approvals and booking process.
- Track and document non-standard deal terms.
- Read contracts and related terms and conditions to identify revenue recognition impact.
- Assist with collections on travel and expense invoices.
- Perform monthly bookings and revenue related close-related tasks and analysis.
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, ideally with a Software/IT company.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Salesforce and Workday experience an advantage.
- Experience in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner cross-functionally.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Organised and detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail