- Reference: D46749
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: General Management
Retail Technology Manager
Excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading food retail and wholesale companies. Ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar environment. This role offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to help shape the future of retail within the group and also within the entire market.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Defining and delivering the Retail Technology Strategy
- Working across a store estate of 1100 sites and leading brands in the convenience retail sector.
- Implement Retail Technology Strategy.
- Implement EPOS Strategy.
- Develop a Retail IOT Strategy.
- Develop a Retail App Strategy.
- Manage supplier SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Work with Brand Marketing & Sales Teams to deliver Omni channel consumer experience for customers.
- Liaising with MIS to deliver business intelligence and analytics capabilities to the business and customers.
- Build strong internal & external relationships.
- Act as a point of escalation for major incidents.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess proven leadership skills to manage and develop the Retail Technology Team.
- Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal.
- Ability to multitask.
- Deliver projects to deadline and within budget.
- Have a keen interest in technology and digital developments.
- Have a detailed understanding of retail business processes.
- Be a team player and work on own initiative.
- Possess a clean full driving licence.
Desired, but not required skills & experience:
- Project Management Experience.
- Third Level, Business or Technical Qualification.
- EPOS experience a distinct advantage.
- Retail Experience.
- Strong Technical Skills & Knowledge.
For further information on this role, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie