Our client is looking to hire a Retail Support Coordinator to provide exceptional administrative support across the business including stores, warehouse, and head office. This is a full-time permanent role that is based in Cork. This is a broad-scope role and the ideal candidate will have strong administration experience and be particularly strong with excel. Candidates that come from a retail or logistics administration background would be desirable but not essential.
Key Responsibilities (full job description available upon request)
- Store teams fully supported with IT queries, marketing collateral/POS orders, stock management & transfers and all other administration/equipment requests
- Travel between head office, warehouse, showroom, and stores as required.
- Retail and Operations monthly meeting agendas compiled and invitations sent.
- Retail/Concession systems always kept up to date and accurate with pricing lists, barcodes, invoices
- All B2B, image hub and accounts set up with ongoing support provided
- Price lists, barcodes, imagery, style reports, catalogues, product descriptions and all other information readily available for store Managers and visitors as required
- Marketing collateral/POS provided to retail estate customers
- Stock deliveries managed in and out of the showroom
- Category report available for stores
- Weekly sales reports for concessions and retail
- Target spreadsheet management
- Property Master Fille kept up to date and tracked
- Strong administrative experience
- Highly proficient in excel
- Acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of the retail environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Generally computer literate and have experience learning new systems
- A full, clean drivers license is required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.