An exciting opportunity for a Retail Manager to join an expanding accessory brand in their Schull outlet. This is a dynamic role that requires leadership and compassion along with strong project management and people management experience.
About the role:
Our client designs and makes unique accessories in our workshop in Schull. They run two retail outlets that stock our full collection and handpicked guest designers. The company's online presence has grown significantly over the past few years and their collections are stocked in shops all over the country. In this role you will be responsible for the smooth running of operations within the Online, Wholesale and Retail departments. Mainly working in the office, you will manage and be responsible for all Schull and Kinsale shop stocks and transactions in the retail inventory management system. The role may require ad-hoc travel to the Kinsale outlet once every 4-8 weeks.
- Supervise daily activities within the team to meet individual performance targets.
- Manage and be responsible for company inventory including the distribution of stock between stores.
- Accurately receipt inventory into the stock management system.
- Manage incoming email, telephone, postal and social media communications.
- Review existing processes and make recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Gain insights from sales activities to assist in the development of promotional plans and implement the same in liaison with our marketing team.
- Organise induction and training support for staff in line with company policy & procedures and provide operational support for staff members.
- Create and contribute to an environment that creates enthusiasm and accountability for satisfying customer needs.
- Conduct Team Meetings and attend monthly Strategic Meetings with Line Manager and Directors.
- All other job-related tasks as directed by Management.
- +2 years retail experience.
- Front and Back Office functional management.
- Managing training, mentoring and supervising team members.
- Stock management system experience.
- Proven track record in sales and relationship development.
- Coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes.
- Strong Google Workspace, administrative and numerical skills are desirable.
- Flexible approach to work, working weekends and out of hours may be required at times.
- Ideally you will be highly driven with a strong work ethic to match the culture and values of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien