Resource Planning Manager:
Analytical position within a financial company in Limerick.
If you are interested in analytics and have experience with resource planning experience, this 10-month contract may be an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills.
Resource Planning Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage reporting, forecasting, monitoring and scheduling of operational activities.
- Ensuring resources are meeting business objectives.
- Track trending metrics and back-end support to ensure that workload planning are completed effectively in line with requirements.
- Complete forecasting optimally.
- Ensure real-time management function is meeting service level goals.
- Provide analytics on trends.
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly contact centre performance reports.
- Contact Centre or financial services experience.
- Workflow & Realtime Management experience.
- Degree in economics, business, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a resource planning role.
- Workforce management software experience.
- Multichannel environment experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with Avaya, CMS, CRM or similar systems.
- Proficiency with Excel.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact email@example.com 061-512270