Video for this job
Resource Planning Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a specialist in resource and capacity planning to join the senior management team of a leading organisation in Limerick.
Resource Planning Manager Job Description:
- Report to senior management team and drive continous improvement initiatives.
- Forecast planning of customer demands with analysis of current performance.
- Liaise with business process outsourcing and contact centres to ensure optimum commercial delivery and performance in line with budgets.
- Responsible for workforce planning management.
- Deliver and forecast capacity plans to enable timely and continuous recruitment and training of staff across the organisation.
- Forecast various scenarios and their possible impacts.
- Degree in business or related field.
- 8-10 years professional management experience.
- 5 years experience in a similar resource planning role within a contact centre or operations environment.
- Excellent track record of designing, re-engineering and implementing systems.
- Proven experience at forecasting processes and implementing contact demand employment.
- Customer care operations experience.
- Commercially adept.
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office, Totalview IEX, Cisco and Avaya.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com