Reservations and Revenue Manager required for a leading Hotel in Galway City.
The Reservations and Revenue Manager will aim to maximize the Hotel's, Rooms and Meeting & Events revenue by successfully using Revenue Management tools, under the guidance of the General Manager. Direct and manage the Reservationists so operations at Front Office and reservations provides prompt, polite and proactive service to guests. Maximize rooms revenue and guest satisfaction. Ideal inventory levels to be maintained and ensure correct price positioning.
- Assess, evaluate and ensure goals of rooms division are met
- Direct and manage department heads to achieve division’s goals
- Inventory management
- Pricing and positioning
- Market intelligence
- Revenue analysis and tracking
- Revenue improvement
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Highly confidential in nature
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.