Our client based in County Roscommon require a Research and Innovation Officer to join their fast paced team.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibilities in product research and innovation where they will work in a fast-paced team, focused on delivering results
- Product formulation using recipe guidelines
- Product trials off site and in house on new products / ingredients
- Working with state agencies to assist and avail of relevant support funding in R&D
- Representing the company at off-site workshops, forums and R&D
- Enable knowledge and technology transfer to be developed within the business
- Assist with the development of process engineering capability within the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science / Technology or related Science discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a food production environment
- Computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of food science / technology / formulation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Strong attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The individual must possess a strong work ethic
- Leadership capability
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!