Research and Development Manager
My Client a Large Medical Device company based in Galway are hiring an R&D Manager to join the team. The R&D Manager is directly involved in providing high level leadership and direction to an R&D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&D activities supporting the Business unit. For a more detailed Job, Description and confidential discussion contact me directly.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with new product development and the product development cycle
- Experience of direct management of engineers is a distinct advantage
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable
- A strong communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- A dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.