Our client, has a exciting opportunity for a Repair Technician to join their team in Sligo. This is a permanent contract and will involve working a day shift.
This role will be responsible for the repair of electro-mechanical devices.
As a Repair Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Repair of electro-mechanical devices in accordance with issued SOP’s
- Ensure ongoing production targets and goals are met
- Actively participate in lean initiatives and continuous improvements in the production process and within the plant
- Adhere to any GMP requirements in relation to the production process
- Operate in accordance with EHS legislative and corporate requirements
- Assist Engineering / Quality support teams in relation to any issues
- Complete DHR, Oracle information as required
- Work on special projects as they may arise
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by repair manager
- Minimum 2 years technical experience
- Minimum Level 6 educational degree in relevant discipline
- Computer Literate
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Repair Technician role, please contact Chloe Somers.