Excellent opportunity for an Electronic Repair Technician to join a dynamic and experienced team in the Midlands. Our client is a global company that specialises in repairs for machines/systems and has been in successful business for 30 years. Reporting to the Repair centre Manager you will work as part of a team servicing their customers in the repair and maintenance of the systems. This is a Permanent role with excellent benefits on offer.
- Monitors RMA (Return Materials Authorization) log daily for customer returns.
- Reports negative trends on returned equipment to their manager.
- Performs PAT ( Portable Applicance Testing) testing on all in-house equipment yearly.
- Performs PAT testing on all terminals before delivery to customers.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronic equipment, including Power Supplies, Control/Interface Boards using test equipment (Oscilloscope and DVM) and rework station.
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, tests to evaluate performance and reliability of modules.
- Comply with ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
- Analyzes and interprets test data.
- Drafts technical reports and develops charts, graphs.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree level qualification in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the electronics industry.
- A technically minded individual with strong problem solving/analysis.
- Experience with test equipment – Multimeter / oscilloscope.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages, ie Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as required.
- Valid EU Passport
Full job spec available at request. For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88