The Repair Services Representative is responsible for to providing administrative support which includes data entry, file maintenance and coordination of administrative workflow.
As a Repair Services Administrator your duties will involve:
- Receive units from the Dock; and, into Oracle Receiving system.
- Read and understand customer repair orders and customer warranty claims.
- Accurately prepare work order and prepare LRU and accompanying paperwork for repair in the shop (Log In).
- Create daily inventory report for units in Receiving (External and Internal) that ready for repair and to process units into database.
- Read and understand technician completed work order, verify required data is present and transcribe to Oracle database (Log Out).
- Separate and assemble all documentation associated with transaction in standard format and update shipping information in Oracle database.
- Verify Sales Order after shipping and assemble audited paperwork.
- Ensure customer quote/modification requirements/requests have been followed through.
- Audit chargeable and non-chargeable transactions for accuracy of customer documentation, data entry of customer information, and technicians work record.
- Search for Customer information for repair to process units into Oracle database.
- File and archive audited transaction.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
The successful candidate’s skills and attributes will include:
- Must have prior work experience in high volume data entry
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Oracle is desirable
- Must have excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie