Repair Center Technician x 15 Blanchardstown SOON HIRING FOR JANUARY 2021
**We will be recruiting 15+ Technicians to start in January 2021. Suitable candidates will be contacted in November 2020 to start the recruitment process.**
Our client is a well-established global company who is now setting up operations in Ireland, we are looking to recruit 15-20 Repair Center Technicians to be based in Blanchardstown. Working as a Repair Center Technician you are responsible for assembling/disassembling and testing products according to a weekly plan. You will also have the opportunity as a Repair Center Technician to assist in and collaborate with team members on Corrective Action Reports as required. As part of this role, you must be available to travel to a sister repair site in Europe for intense training for up to 12-15 weeks.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Reviews HS2 documentation daily.
- Will be responsible for meeting the daily production targets with respect to quality, volume, and efficiency. Collaborates with, other zone members and the Zone Leader in establishing priorities, ensures customer due dates are met.
- Inspects parts, assemblies, and systems. Follows inspection criteria defined in Work Instructions, drawings, schematics, or other technical data as required.
- Daily checks calibrated tooling prior to its use.
- Performs leak tests and assists in troubleshooting leak test failures.
- Full in-depth training will be provided on the above tasks.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Certification in a mechanical/technical field desirable
- Previous experience in manufacturing welcome
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Good PC literacy; experience with SAP an advantage
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, and published specifications
- Must have the flexibility to travel to mainland Europe for training as required- training could take 12-15 weeks.
**FULL JOB SPECIFICATION SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.