Repair and Workshop Technician * 10
Blanchardstown SOON HIRING FOR JANUARY 2021
Our client is a well-established global company who is now setting up operations in Ireland, we are looking to recruit 10 Repair and Workshop Technicians to be based in Blanchardstown.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Will be responsible for meeting the daily production targets with respect to quality, volume, and efficiency. Collaborates with, other team members and the Team Leader in establishing priorities, ensures customer due dates are met.
- Inspects parts, assemblies, and systems. Follows inspection criteria defined in Work Instructions, drawings, schematics, or other technical data as required.
- Daily checks calibrated tooling prior to its use.
- Performs leak tests and assists in troubleshooting leak test failures.
- Full in-depth training will be provided on the above tasks.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Certification in a mechanical/technical field desirable
- Previous experience in manufacturing welcome
- Experience in faultfinding and troubleshooting is an advantage
- Ability to work with hand and power tools i.e. torc wrench etc
- Good PC literacy; experience with SAP an advantage
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, and published specifications
**FULL JOB SPECIFICATION SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.