An exciting opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join a leading multinational Life Sciences company based in Cork on a permanent contract.
The Reliability Engineer is responsible for ensuring that production equipment infrastructure systems perform predictably and continue to operate as required to support the manufacturing process. The Reliability Engineer also ensures that all production systems, GMP and non-GMP, conform to relevant regulatory requirements as well as company specifications and requirements. The incumbent will also support Manufacturing in the implementation of process improvements and enhancements.
- Set up and management of the maintenance program for all Site equipment & Facilities.
- Safety Champion of all production systems.
- Ownership of issues in the production equipment field. Eliminating re-occurring equipment problems
- Developing SOP’s, reliability procedures and management of change to equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Monitoring of plant and equipment to ensure optimum efficiency and availability – OEE.
- Leading platform maintenance trending & reporting out KPI’s.
- Data trend analysis of all performance aspects production equipment to identify and proactively manage performance trends.
- Ensuring the preventive maintenance schedule for their system is successfully implemented.
- Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme (RCM/FMECA based).
- Engineering Degree in a mechanical, electrical or process discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience working within a GMP environment in a process or equipment engineering role.
- Qualification and working experience in cleanroom technology
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.