Regional Sales & Application Manager (South Germany -D)
We have an exciting Regional Sales & Application Manager opportunity for you to join an award-winning progressive Multinational Life Sciences Company on a permanent basis, this is a remote role and your preferred location is South Germany.
The role will develop new business and support existing business for the company’s highly successful product portfolios for the assigned territory of South Germany. The role shall generate and enhance the sales of the products according to the Company Strategies sharing the information with the intitled Export Area Manager. knowledge of the specific market segment (vascular surgery, interventional radiology, and interventional cardiology) is mandatory.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Actively participates in the training sessions to improvise their knowledge and skills.
- Attends the trade shows and exhibitions may even make suggestions to improve the product based on the feedback received from the customers.
- Available to train end-user customer (Doctors and his team) directly on the field (cath lab) regarding the use of company products and he will plan demos at customer site.
- To support end User Operators (Doctors and their team) during their practices facilitating and increasing the adoption as a clinical application.
- The candidate shall also arrange all the necessary activities to grant “basic and first call maintenance” and adequate technical level of the existing installations (supported by Company Technical Dept).
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- Biomedical Engineer Degree or equivalent is strongly desired.
- Basic education on sales management is accepted.
- Specialized knowledge: Single-Use Medical Devices and/or Medical Capital Equipment sales management, focused on the following market segments: Vascular Surgery, Interventional Radiology, Interventional cardiology (peripheral interventions).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal.
+353 (0) 71 9108064