Our client is looking for a regional engineer to cover the North West.
- Implementation of engineering, maintenance & materials strategy to support business goals.
- Safe and reliable performance of vehicles in the region.
- Achievement of engineering and maintenance targets in regional budget plans.
- Implementation of ‘best practice’ throughout the region.
- Harmonious & timely delivery of change.
- Manage number of vehicles in fleet.
- Monitor age profile of fleet.
- Control of maintenance costs.
- Monitor employee productivity.
- Cost effective fuel management.
- Succession & development plans for function.
- Mechanical Engineer- preferably with experience in the field of road passenger vehicles.
- Knowledge of legislation linked to road passenger transport. Understanding of Health & Safety Legislation and practice essential.
- Previous management experience, particularly with regard to managing people.
- Experience of change management preferable.
- Good understanding of overall business structures, systems, finances & company operations.
- Excellent understanding & working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mark Whelan.