Our client based in Sligo is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to advertise job vacancies and to screen, shortlist, and interview candidates in the health care sector. In this role, you will develop and post job descriptions using various platforms to identify suitable applicants.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labour laws, and employment equity.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or another related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.