Our client, a leading company in Longford, is seeking a Recruitment Administrator.
- To provide administration support to the site in the areas of recruitment administration, general administration and project support.
- Promote positive candidate experience.
- Participate in and support recruitment related and site projects.
- Sources, identifies, and qualified candidates for open roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- General day to day administration and system support.
- Maintain recruitment and system records.
- Provide support to new hire and orientation process.
- Provide accurate, relevant monthly, quarterly, annual reports and metrics as required
- Support employee engagement initiatives
- Promote positive employee relations
- Management of on and off site events
- Support the philosophy of open communication and teamwork
- Maintain ETMS TO DO List.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws
Supervisory / Management Responsibility
- Works independently
The following level of education provides a necessary foundation for this Job function:
- A relevant third level qualification preferably in a H.R./Administration or Business discipline.
The following experience provides a necessary foundation for this Job function:
- 6 months related experience in a H.R /administration/recruitment role is desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT and interpersonal skills