- Reference: LK46498
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Administration
Our client, a leading multinational in the Mid West region is currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on an initial 3-5 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment professional to build on their career in the recruitment field.
- This role involves an element of HR administration but primarily to manage the entire recruitment lifecycle process in a stand alone role.
- Arranging phone and face to face interviews.
- Preparation of CVs and interview guides for interviews
- Strong communication and organisation skills will be required in order to keep up to date with all candidates on their status, informing them if they will be going forward or regretting them from the process and answering any questions they may have.
- Assist with hiring events and career days if required
- Advertising and assisting with Social Media campaigns
- General HR support.
Experience and Skills
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator ideally in a large corporate or multinational company and high volume recruitment.
- HR Administration experience in a hands-on role with high involvement in recruitment.
- May be required to travel to Dublin to touch-base.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to create and maintain client relationships
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to Prioritize and multi- task.
- Strong IT skills in particular MS Excel