Are you ready for a new challenge? We are hiring!
We at Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services are in an exciting growth phase and are delighted to be recruiting dynamic and committed people for our Cork office.
Do you love recruitment and the challenges and opportunities it offers daily?
Is it time for you to take the next step in your career?
If yes – then we look forward to hearing from you!
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions and innovative HR solutions to clients for almost 30 years.
Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the sixth consecutive year, and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the 5th year running in February 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
What we can offer you:
Benefits Package – Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Disability Benefit/Income Continuance, Generous Commission / Bonus Scheme.
Health & Wellbeing – Healthy eating initiatives, fitness challenges, mindfulness workshops, supportive company culture.
Career Progression – Clearly defined career path, opportunities for progression, extra holiday leave for long-serving staff, opportunities for management of other HR projects.
Training & Development – CPD training, support for further study, individual training plans for all staff.
Peer Recognition – Internal Customer Service Awards, Bright Ideas Competitions, Service Awards (5, 10, 15 years, etc.).
Corporate Social Responsibility – Charity fundraising, visiting schools, job shadowing – Employability Programme, volunteering opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, select, screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks and headhunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the key sectors in the region whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships by demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients
Ideal candidate will have:
- A third level qualification
- Previous experience in a professional environment e.g. sales, customer service
- Previous recruitment experience within the region is desirable
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- Proven ability to develop new business and build long term relationships with our large diverse client base
- A commitment towards delivering exceptional service to clients
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Niamh Cregg on 0719149732 or email email@example.com