An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Recruitment Consultant to join a leading financial institution based in Limerick City. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract and a hybrid working model is offered. This position would suit someone with experience managing the full recruitment process from end to end.
· Managing the full recruitment process from end to end for all hires within a specific business unit from entry level to Senior Vice President level hires across the region.
· Conducting job analysis meetings with business leaders to determine both key technical skills and critical behaviours for role success.
· Designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies using direct sourcing methods (advertising, referrals, headhunting, networking, market mapping), internal sourcing and third party agencies where appropriate.
· Advising the business on assessment tools (e.g. competency based interviewing, ability and psychometric testing, role plays etc.).
· Collating and reviewing CVs, shortlisting a diverse slate of candidates.
· Conducting competency based interviews, assessing candidates against role critical behaviours and providing detailed insight, analysis and recommendations to the business, challenging thinking when necessary.
· Managing the offer process with the candidate working with the HR Consultants and Compensation & Benefits teams to structure offers.
· Maintaining up to date tracking and management reporting using both the applicant tracking system (Taleo) , HR analytics tools.
· Collating external market intelligence for the business on recruitment and market trends.
· Working closely with the wider HR team including regular updates with the HR Consulting function.
· Ability to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist senior vacancies.
· Experience of developing diverse sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and working with third party agencies.
· Ability to network effectively, establishes credibility quickly and builds strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
· Ability to screen applicants and conduct competency-based interviews while making sound judgements on suitability for the role.
· Ability to work in a very organised way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines
· Recruiting experience is essential, in-house / onsite permanent recruiting experience is preferable.
· Financial / Professional Services recruiting experience would be beneficial although not essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.