Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the fourth consecutive year and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the fourth year running in February 2018, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
What we can offer you:
Benefits Package – Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Disability Benefit/Income Continuance, Generous Commission / Bonus Scheme.
Health & Wellbeing – Healthy eating initiatives, fitness challenges, mindfulness workshops, supportive company culture.
Career Progression – Clearly defined career path, opportunities for progression, extra holiday leave for long serving staff, opportunities for management of other HR projects.
Training & Development – CPD training, support for further study, individual training plans for all staff.
Peer Recognition – Internal Customer Service Awards, Bright Ideas Competitions, Service Awards (5, 10, 15 years etc.).
Corporate Social Responsibility – Charity fundraising, visiting schools, job shadowing – EmployAbility Programme, volunteering opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, select / screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks and head hunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle.
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of your Sector whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years in house or agency recruitment experience.
- A third level qualification in business, commerce, marketing or sales.
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- Highly target and customer service driven.
- Strong attention to detail, focused, organized and commercially orientated.
- Highly CRM/database system experienced and savvy.
- A proven ability to develop new business and build long term relationships with our large diverse client base.
- A strong commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients.
Please Note: This role is with the Galway Office of Collins McNicholas.