Due to continued growth within Collins McNicholas we are looking to add key talent to our Commercial Team in Limerick – is now your time to make your mark? Are you looking for a company that lives by their values, brings fun into every day, appreciates your efforts and allows all employees to stand out from the crowd?
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for over 29 years. Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the 5th consecutive year and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the 5th year running in February 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Cork, Athlone, Sligo, and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistently exceptional customer service.
- Source, select / screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks, and headhunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle
- Support the overall growth of Collins McNicholas in Mid West and Nationally
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the key sectors in the region whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships by demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients
- Degree qualified
- Commercial & Finance Recruitment experience within the Mid West region is desirable
- Experience working in a service role with strong sales/customer services exposure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated & drive to exceed targets
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Rory Walsh.