- Reference: GY46322yy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: HR & Training
Do you love recruitment and the challenges and opportunities it offers daily?
Is it time for you to take the next step in your career and own your future?
If yes – then we look forward to hearing from you!
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions and innovative HR solutions to clients for almost 30 years.
Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the fourth consecutive year and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the fourth year running in February 2018, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
What we can offer you:
Benefits Package – Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Disability Benefit/Income Continuance, Generous Commission / Bonus Scheme.
Health & Wellbeing – Healthy eating initiatives, fitness challenges, mindfulness workshops, supportive company culture.
Career Progression – Clearly defined career path, opportunities for progression, extra holiday leave for long serving staff, opportunities for management of other HR projects.
Training & Development – CPD training, support for further study, individual training plans for all staff.
Peer Recognition – Internal Customer Service Awards, Bright Ideas Competitions, Service Awards (5, 10, 15 years etc.).
Corporate Social Responsibility – Charity fundraising, visiting schools, job shadowing – EmployAbility Programme, volunteering opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, select / screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks and head hunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle.
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of your Sector whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in an agency or in-house recruitment role.
- A third level qualification in business, commerce, marketing or sales.
- A competitive, solutions-oriented, can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- Highly target and customer service driven.
- Strong attention to detail, focused, organized and commercially orientated.
- A strong commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients.
Please Note: This role is with the Galway Office of Collins McNicholas.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!