We are looking to add key talent to our Engineering team in Munster to support the vibrant life sciences sector in the region – is now your time to make your mark? Are you looking for a company that lives by their values, brings fun into every day, appreciates your efforts and allows all employees to be themselves?
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for over 30 years. Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ platinum status in 2020 and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status for the 5th year running in February 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our committed teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo, and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistently exceptional customer service.
The remote working policy will facilitate a blended remote and office working model. Your choice with only 1 day a week in the office required.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Source, screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas’ extensive database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks, and headhunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle.
- Understand and meet all monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of your sector whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third-level qualification.
- Experience in a similar role or related experience within sales or customer service.
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- A professional approach and commitment to customer service, with a genuine desire to deliver an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh.