I am working alongside a government agency who are one of the most successful investment promotion agencies in the world to hire a Recruitment and Global Relocations Manager to join their HR&OD team. The role is based in the clients new Global Head Quarters in Dublin City.
The role will initiate, drive and manage the global resourcing and recruitment activity across the organisation. It will also involve ensuring the management and delivery of timely, efficient and up to date services in relation to all aspects of Overseas relocations, healthcare provision, remuneration and visa management.
This role would be ideal for an experienced HR Manager with recruitment experience, but who wishes to build a career in other areas of HR.
Recruitment and Global Relocations Manager responsibilities:
• To work with the Head of HR & Organisational Development to drive and implement initiatives in line with company Strategy.
• To manage the global resourcing/selection and recruitment function.
• To ensure the effective development and management of administrative activities on employment contract management, onboarding/first day induction, probation management, purchase orders etc.
• To procure appropriate suppliers to support delivery of the organisations resourcing requirements and the management of day to day supplier relationships going forward.
• To manage the global relocation of team members as they transition to and from overseas offices, ensuring all matters in relation to overseas remuneration, visa management, healthcare provision etc, are managed in an effective manner while adhering to internal policy.
• To lead, motivate, drive and manage a team to deliver on key tasks.
• To contribute to the selection and recruitment function within the organisation and to provide feedback to staff, and candidates as necessary.
• To further develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
• Liaise with Financial Management to ensure effective and timely spend of associated HR Budget items.
• To address Grievance and Disciplinary issues as they arise.
• To promote learning, continuous development and knowledge sharing within the department and across the organisation.
• To ensure dignity, respect and equality are applied throughout the organisation and that a work life balance in the workplace is supported as much as possible.
Recruitment and Global Relocations Manager requirements:
• A relevant third level qualification, to Level 8 in HR&OD is essential.
• Track record and experience of effective and supportive people management/ supervision is essential.
• Be an associate member or be eligible for membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
• Experience in the execution and management of large-scale recruitment would be an advantage.
• Ongoing flexibility and interest in international career progression and development is required.
• This role will require flexible working hours.
• A full driving licence is essential.
**FULL SPEC ON REQUEST**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.