Excellent job opportunity for a finance graduate or finance professional to undertake a 6-month contract as a Reconciliations Analyst for a Limerick based company.
If you have excellent attention to detail and are looking to develop your skills, this may be a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will join a team of 5, and will get mentored into the role so you will get a great learning experience and great exposure to a professional financial environment.
- Reconciling all assigned accounts within deadlines.
- Processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Providing reports of debtors.
- Identifying unapplied monies in account subscriptions.
- Chasing outstanding client subscriptions.
- Answering queries over phone and email.
- Relevant qualification.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple currencies desired.
- Experience working in a regulated environment desired.
- Working knowledge of transfer agency preferred.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent systems including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com