We are recruiting a Client Asset Reconciliation Administrator for a Fintech Company based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities to include (Full job description available upon request):
· Responsible for the day-to-day administration and reconciliation of multiple Client Asset Accounts
· Research and resolve any payment discrepancies.
· Reconciliation of client equity to the platform
· Liaising with the relevant financial institutions/ internal persons to resolve any queries.
· Compiling of monthly reports and monitoring of all accounts.
· Assisting in the implementation of enhanced administration and control procedures and IT systems.
· Ongoing financial support services to the Management Team including providing analyses and reports on activity.
· 1-2 Years’ experience in a busy reconciliations’ environment, Credit management or accounts receivable role.
· A relevant accounting or business degree is desirable or someone who has recently commenced their accounting exams (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
· Ability to adapt quickly to a role and demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
· A self-starter willing to take the initiative and get results
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.