Collins McNicholas are currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Office Administrator for their Galway office.
- PA duties for Regional Manager as required
- Manage admin email account which involves responding to general queries, screening emails & CVs, forwarding relevant emails to management, consultants and accounts department.
- Administration support for team of recruitment consultants
- Assist compiling data and information as required for external stakeholders’ meetings, compilation of slides for presentations and meetings as requested.
- Assist with tendering process for organisations through E-Tenders and compiling business proposals for clients as requested.
- Compilation of data around activity in other organisations including job openings, articles, events, etc…
- Assist with planning of events – research and liaise with hotels and venues. Organize the company materials (stands, handouts, pens, business cards)
- Manage the boardroom diary – ensure all meetings are booked in
- Sort and distribute post received and ensure post goes out promptly
- Relevant experience in office administration, preferably in a professional services organization
- Experience working with computerised databases/office information systems
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft office 365, LinkedIn, Skype for business.
- A professional approach to customer service, with a genuine desire to provide a quality service
For more information please contact Emma Daly on 091706706 or email@example.com.