My client is looking to hire a receptionist to hire a well organized, strong administrator with reception experience to manage a busy front of house reception. This is a 6 month contract based from the clients site in Dublin City Centre. It is Monday to Friday 9-5.
- Reception / front desk duties - telephone answering, screening calls, dealing with queries from public staff and others, greeting and assisting visitors
- Diary and email management for senior managers
- Timely follow up on correspondence including prioritisation of urgent requests, drafting responses and dealing with and responding to correspondence within stated timeframes.
- Arranging conference and training attendance for senior managers and technical staff and ensuring the related registration, travel and expenses involved are in order
- Arranging / scheduling meetings and minute taking
- Creating and preparing Power Point presentations
- Preparation and/or collation of data - maintaining excel spread sheets and other databases
- Maintaining an efficient filing and records system to the high standard required. Managing a computerised file management system (SharePoint)
- Complying with company policies and procedures and working to quality management systems
- Other such duties as required
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage
- 2+ years experience in a reception/administrative role
- High degree of computer literacy: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
For a confidential discussion and full job description please contact: Niamh Cregg