- Reference: CJ47216
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Administration
- Working as Receptionist and Administration Assistant, answering and directing calls, including queries, meeting and greeting visitors, and providing administrative support as required and as capacity allows.
- General telephone and reception duties
- Answering queries from the general public
- Arranging Couriers and post
- Arranging deliveries and taxis
- Dealing with visitors to the offices
- Recording all bookings and organising keys collection/returns. Ensuring accounts are notified and informing relevant personnel.
- Taking bookings for the meeting rooms and coordinating same, if necessary.
- Providing administrative support as required
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a receptionist/administration support capacity.
- Excellent communication, organisation and teamwork skills
- A general knowledge of MS office packages, Word and Excel in particular will be required for the role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!