Receptionist / Administrator
A leading company in Shannon are looking for front desk support for their reception.
This will be a busy role and will involve general administrative and office support to the company.
- Provide support to queries and operate a polite and efficient switchboard service.
- Welcome visitors with utmost professionalism and courtesy.
- Deal with all queries, both internal and external via phone and in person.
- Use excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve all queries directly and promptly.
- Will be responsible for upkeeping reception, office and all meeting rooms.
- Responsible for ordering stationary and maintaining stock.
- Administrative support for couriers, post and other services.
- Manage meeting room booking and coordinate all meeting needs, internal and external.
- Manage conference calls, Webex meetings, skype calls and refreshments for same.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings and binding of same.
- Provide administrative support to other departments.
- 2-3 years Office Administration / Reception experience
- Administration/Secretarial course/qualification.
- Excellent typing and word processing.
- Switchboard experience, Avaya preferential.
- Excellent IT skills particularly Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Professional, confidential and discrete.
- Organised and hardworking with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible, problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work with a team
For more information contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 or apply for this role for review and discussion.