Our client is a leader in the financial services industry. They have found themselves in need of a Receptionist for their Shannon-based office. This role would ideally suit someone who has reception/admin experience within financial services. Reporting to the Executive Assistant, this role will be responsible for delivering a professional and efficient Reception in Shannon and will also provide some ad-hoc administrative support to the Executive & Management teams.
- General reception duties. Greet and receive all visitors, ensure visitors are signed in etc
- Answering all inbound calls and transfer to the relevant department
- Maintain meeting room calendars and bookings/ set up meeting rooms in advance of meetings.
- Manage security access cards
- Manage the stock levels of office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain spreadsheets of all travel for employees
- Support management with Ad Hoc duties or projects around the office
- Load invoices for payment to the invoicing system
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist
- Previous office administration experience
- Financial Services background (desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.