Reception & Customer Service
If you are an energetic and personable individual who likes interacting with the public and providing excellent customer service, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The successful candidate for this position will sit in the front of house and provide excellent customer service to the public and to clients on a daily basis as well as assist with event management.
This position may require out of office hours and some weekends.
- Manage the reception and interact with customers, clients and contractors.
- You will provide customer service and support some administration also.
- You will provide assistance to the events and hospitality manager.
- You will help with bookings, conferences and tours.
- You will work as part of a team but also on your own initiative.
- Previous front of house or reception experience.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Event management experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Time management and prioritising experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org