This role is an excellent opportunity to move from practice into industry and will support and ensure the proper monitoring and recording of the financial performance of the organisation through the provision of monthly management information, regulatory and statutory reports and review of accounting records.
This role is to provide advice, guidance, analysis and reporting of financial information to the organisation.
- Analyse and interpret complex monthly financial results
- Draw findings from trend reports, interpret information and present to management.
- Preparation of monthly management financial information
- Updating of monthly cash flows and budgets
- Producing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assisting in the preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports to strict deadlines
- Preparation of annual financial statements for audit review and assisting in the preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and VAT RTD returns
- Preparation of various statutory & regulatory returns
- Preparation of annual cash-flow and management of monthly cash cycle
- Assist with improving efficiencies within the finance function
Skills & Experience:
- Newly Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA with 1 + year PQE
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information on this position, please contact