Our clients are a global leader in developing and manufacturing healthcare medical device products and are suppliers to over 80 countries worldwide with their products.
They are still expanding their European base and are hiring a Reagent Production Operator to work at their facility in North Dublin.
The position is a permanent, full-time and working 8 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities
- Storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the production process.
- Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
- Recording information, such as ingredients, weights, and temperature, and input into the database.
- Perform reagent manufacturing qualification and scale-up activities.
- Observing all regulations; company, local, state, and federal safety, and quality.
- Working with other team members to complete the production process.
The ideal candidate
- 1 to 2-years’ experience in the production process
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Familiarity with chemical mixing, labelling, and packing prep will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and communications skills
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role Operator role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667