My client a large medical device company based here in Galway are looking for an R&D Technician to join their team for a 12-month contract. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of something that will make a difference in people’s lives. If you are an R&D Technician looking for an opportunity to work in Medical Devices, please contact me to discuss in more detail.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a level 7 degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering (or closely related discipline).
- 2+ years’ experience in an Engineering environment with Medical Device Industry experience an advantage
- Willingness to work on a broad spectrum of sub-systems, ranging from the analogue, microprocessor, transducer interfacing, power supply, and pneumatic based designs
- Experience using and maintaining standard lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic, PSUs, multimeters, etc)
- Experience of working with quality system requirements, within a regulatory framework and formal design controls is desirable.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage workload on own initiative.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
- Dynamic, positive attitude and action-oriented
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.