We are looking for a motivated individual with problem solving skills and with experience performing complaint investigations. This position would suit an Engineer currently working in a complaints role who wishes to move to a role that offers the opportunity to undertake other R&D work in addition to dealing with complaints.
- Contribute to ongoing development, improvement and extension of the company’s existing technology and intellectual property portfolio through innovation and invention
- Develop an understanding of the disease state and clinical needs, and keep up to date with current devices and technologies
- Create drawings/specifications of prototypes, components and fixtures Perform complaint investigations as part of a cross functional team
- Develop and perform engineering studies for design verifications and validations Write technical procedures, protocols, specifications and reports
- Commit to ongoing personal development to improve technical skillsets
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline is required Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience working in the medical device industry.
- Experience performing complaint investigations is essential. Excellent problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to contribute and participate in a dynamic team environment is required but must also enjoy working independently when needed as well
- Good knowledge of mechanical analysis & design Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise project tasks and meet deadlines Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation is required, with the ability to take input from colleagues
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Walsh.