My client a large medical device company based here in Galway are looking for an R&D Engineer to join their team for a 12-month contract. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of something that will make a difference in peoples lives. If you are an R&D Engineer looking for an opportunity to work in Medical Devices, please contact me to discuss in more detail.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a level 8 degree in Electronic Engineering (or closely related discipline).
- 2+ years experience in an Engineering environment with Medical Device Industry experience an advantage
- Willingness to work on a broad spectrum of sub-systems, ranging from analog, signal conditioning data acquisition, transducer interfacing, power supply, and microprocessor-based designs
- Experience in circuit analysis and simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout, 2D drafting, and project scheduling are all desirable skills.
- Experience of working with quality system requirements, within a regulatory framework and formal design controls is desirable.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently.
- Committed to ongoing professional development
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.