- Reference: CJ47349
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client is recruiting for a Data Reviewer to join their growing R&D Analytical Team. Reporting to the R&D Analytical Team Leader, this role will be based in the R&D Centre in Waterford.
- To review all data associated with the development, transfer or validation of robust, sound analytical methods
- To review test methods, validation protocols and reports as applicable.
- To prepare submission documentation in support of license applications.
- To take part in /lead Laboratory Investigations.
- To attend internal project review meetings as required
- To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- To review raw data from the testing of raw materials, in-process samples and finished products in a timely & efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product.
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To review all data to ensure that it is completed correctly, in line with data integrity guidelines, free from errors, omissions or defects in order to achieve a high level of customer service and cGMP
- To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business.
- To support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a related discipline.
- At least five years’ experience working in a related technical environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in the use of HPLC & associated problem solving.
- Working knowledge of Empower laboratory software.
- Proficient in dissolution testing
- Proficient in Technical report writing
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!