- Reference: CJ45935
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
- Manage the Materials Requirements Plan to generate and release PO’s (using SAP System) respecting the lead-times and minimum order quantities of the materials.
- Purchase Order Management through open order reconciliation and rescheduling.
- Working with Central Procurement to arrange the purchasing of all Raw Materials & Packaging necessary for the operation of the site.
- Periodic forecasting of future volumes to suppliers
- Maintain SMS supplier management system with supply channel information for all materials purchased.
- Initiate master data update requests for SAP vendor.
- Liaise with suppliers through the Operational Support Procurement Group to ensure best value for money, cost effectiveness and inventory levels.
- Manage the Purchase Material Qualification process for qualification of new sources of supply, through a cross functional site team.
- Liaise with the company warehouse on delivery schedule & co-ordination on deliveries of Bulk tankers, drummed solvents & packaging components
- Create IDIS on SAP GTS
- Placing POs on Ariba for Indirect services/costs
- Raising PMIRs for any direct purchased materials & following up with suppliers on any corrective action required
- SAP Master Data Integrity: maintaining master data for all third party procured items
- Responsible for initiation of SAP workflows for Direct procured materials
- Supporting projects & any improvements identified in terms of SAP BI & BOBJ reporting.
- Ensure cGMP and SOX compliance in Purchasing area.
- Invoice error resolution for the P2P process and all aspects of GFSS as pertaining to the role.
- Coordinate all Supplier related quality issues and drive to resolution.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate should have relevant experience of working in a similar role or demonstrated potential from roles or assignments held.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with an understanding of core principles of cGMP and EHS as they relate to raw materials procurement practices.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills, negotiation skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Knowledge of SAP is a requirement
- Flexibility in the role will be required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!