My client, a leading medical device company in Galway is currently recruiting for an R&D Manager to join their growing team.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one job area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Requires a Level 8 degree and minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years prior relevant experience.
- Experience of direct management of engineers is a distinct advantage
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
- A strong communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- A dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.