An exciting opportunity to join a growing medical device company in Galway city as an R&D Technician on a 6-month contract.
· Ongoing R&D support
· Prototype development
· Product testing
· Compiling of test results
· Laboratory equipment/inventory maintenance
· Test method development
· Tooling/fixture design
· Creation of component specifications
· Generation of technical reports
· Liaise with external suppliers for supply of components and services
· Honours degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
· Approximately 12 months experience in a medical device design or manufacturing environment
· Strong design and technical ability
· Broad knowledge of fundamental engineering principles
· Experience with CAD packages e.g. Solidworks, AutoDesk Inventor
· Proficiency in MS office products.
· Excellent written and communication skills, fluency in English.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Rhys Joyce.